CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭2 Timothy 1:6 NIV

For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Church): One of the challenges we're having currently in Christiandom is that most people doesn't want to be honest with themselves, especially when it comes to dealing with membership. Everybody must not be your member. Their commission may be under another Church. Then you can help them find it. It won't stop their loyalty to you. But any day they leave under pressure, you'll lose them.


A senior Pastor said that his son was asking him why he's not as fierce as his friend who's a senior Pastor of another Church. He simply told his son to be his original self and not to copy anybody. But for me, I see the direction his son should go. Nothing is bad your child being under another man, since he desire such fierceness. It's all about understanding; and all is for God's Glory 


For me it's better you have a thousand capacity and at the end, all of them will be accounted for, before God. Than having a million members, but can account for only a thousand. Most people want to harbour a crowd of destinies they can hardly manage. Just because others are doing it, then they want to do same.


Conclusion:

Forgive me if this is hard for your understanding, but that's how it was released to me. Church is the body of Christ, and must be handled with Revelation and Wisdom of God.


Song

You are the love of my life

You are the hope that I cling to

You mean, more than this world to me

I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold

I wouldn't trade you for riches untold'.


You are, you are my everything


Prayer:

Father help us to locate where our mantles are in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments