CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭2 Timothy 1:6 NIV

For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Church): Every one of us has a place where God positioned his/her mantle. If it's not in that Church where you are(family Church), prayerfully locate it. Or you'll be struggling. Don't remain there because it's where your placenta is or because the Pastor is your family friend. Or from your country/tribe/community.


I have seen people attending a particular Church because their tribe man or community person owns the Church. What a funny way of serving God. It doesn't work like that. Don't serve God by pity. Funny enough God doesn't care which Church you belong to, but how useful you're to Him and His Kingdom purpose. Churching is a Spiritual thing. 


If you're not capable enough to make a decision of your location yet as a result of age or marriage, pray and patiently wait for the Lord to work it out. With time the Lord will perfect that for you. But if you're capable of making your choices, locate where God had placed you for His Glory and go in there.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Is true that no Church wants to loose her membership, but that shouldn't make you to miss out of God's Divine Purpose for your life. Church is beyond sympathy.


Song

I will pray I will pray

I will pray ooh I will pray

If I don’t pray

Satan will make mess of me


I will pray I will pray

I will pray ooh I will pray

If I don’t pray

Satan will make mess of me


Prayer:

Father help us to locate where our mantles are in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments