CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭1 Thessalonians 5:11 NLT‬‬

So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(AS FRIEND): ‭‭

Before we continue, I have some questions I'll like us to ponder on


1. What's the use of friendship when it's not mutual and beneficial for both parties?!

2. What's the use of friendship, when one is the Lord and the order is the slave?! 

3. Who is your friend and who are you to your friend?! 

4. How do you see him/her and how does s/he see you?! 

5. Of what benefit is your friend to you, and you to your friend?! 


6. When your friend remember you, what do you think comes into his/her mind and what comes into your mind when you see him/her?! 

7. What's the status of that your friend compared to yours, and vice versa?! 

8. Can you be proud of being with your friend anywhere and anytime, and vice versa?!


9. Can your pattern of friendship encourage other friends around you?!

How can you be bold and say someone is your friend, yet the person doesn't regard you as one; based on his/her obvious attitude towards you. It shows that you're just on your own. 


Conclusion:

I think the confusion here is the ability to differentiate between Friendship and acquaintanceship. Many of those we have around us that claimed to be our friends are mere acquaintances.


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence


Until You come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up to more than I can be


Prayer:

Father make me catalyst to my friends in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments