CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: Acts 4:32 NLT‬‬

All the believers were united in heart and mind. And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had.



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As A Child of God): Continued from yesterday's... those things I saw while growing up, how believers were there for one another, defending their own, providing and ensuring that no one is left out of care and sustenance But those things seems to be of no very less these days.


It could be that maybe am the only one seeing differently from everyone else. But if am still seeing clearly, I know that the rate Believers of those days were committed to one another, is not the way it is now. If am wrong, I need to be corrected with many examples of where such ONENESS is as strong as it was then.


So that I can pay them a visit and repent of my observations. I remember my mum and Aunt telling us how they were locked up because of the love of brethren, though my mum wasn't caught. Their unity, fellowship, care, brotherly Love, etc were very strong that enemies of Church became afraid.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

The Church didn't change, but the people did. 


Song:

Rock of ages, cleft for me

let me hide myself in Thee

Rock of ages, cleft for me

let me hide myself in Thee

You are my shield

You are my covering

You are my stability

My foundation.

You are my shield

You are my covering

You are my stability

My foundation.


Take me to the place

The place You are

the secret place

that's where I wanna be.

Take me to the place

The place You are

the secret place


Prayer:

Father take us the heart of the Church of old in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments