CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 5:14 KJV‬‬

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.



Here's My Take:


CATALYST(As Family Member): There's what is called AKU NA EFE EFE in my language, Igbo Language. It can mean two things depending on how you pronounce it. It can mean "wealth flies(wealth has wings)". That is, wealth it's not restricted to only one place(person/location). As you have now, another may take over tomorrow.


It could also mean wealth is contagious. When a wealthy family member chose not to be wealthy alone, other people around him will easily get wealthy. Because he'll allow his wealthy ideas, knowledge and wisdom to flow into others.


Wealth can only be contagious when the first to become wealthy in any family is a catalyst. S/He will work at establishing others resulting to the territorial financial enlargement of that family. But when s/he isn't a catalyst, one day that wealth will fly out of that family. That's why most families that had millionaires in the 80s & 90s are nowhere to be found now. Those millionaires are not Catalytic but selfish.


Conclusion:

Wealth already has wings to fly, but it could be redirected to fly within that spot if those that have it are wise(catalytic).


Song:

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary

When troubles come and my heart burdened be

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence

Until You come and sit awhile with me.


You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up to more than I can be


Prayer:

Father make me one of the catalyst of my family and beyond in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments