CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Hebrews 10:31 NLT‬‬

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY: 


13. Because of Leadership: Anything that has to do with human management isn't an easy task. Therefore every good Leader deserve some respect. You may not know what they're passing through to be able to manage those characters. They'll smile before us, and cry behind us. Give them some Love and respect.


So many destinies destroyed, so many ministries ended and so many careers crushed because of Leadership. It was Leadership that destroyed the meekest man on Earth in his time(not immorality, pride or money)


Leadership has dealt with good people, especially when you want to make the people comfortable, giving them everything they need. It will make you forget to take adequate care of yourself(spiritually, mentally, emotionally, psychologically, etc)


To be continued...


Conclusion:

There's no better way of leading without hurting someone. Someone will definitely get hurt. Jesus in His Divine Leadership offended so many, even when all He did was right. Yet many didn't get along with Him.


Song:

O what a wonderful, wonderful day

Day I will never forget

After I'd wandered in darkness away

Jesus my Saviour I met

O what a tender, compassionate friend

He met the need of my heart

Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling

He made all the darkness depart


Heaven came down and glory filled my soul (filled my soul)

When at the cross my Saviour made me whole (made me whole)

My sins were washed away

And my night was turned to day

Heaven came down and glory filled my soul


Prayer:

Father do not let Leadership position destroy Your children in Jesus name. Amen. 



CATALYSTS OF FAVOURS Loading...



Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments