CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Hebrews 10:31 NLT‬‬

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY: 


12. Robbing shoulders with God's Servants: A typical example to this effect is Miriam and Aaron. The Bible "‭‭While they were at Hazeroth, Miriam and Aaron criticized Moses because he had married a Cushite woman. They said, “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Hasn’t he spoken through us, too?” But the Lord heard them. Numbers 12:1-2 NLT‬‬


Their problem with Moses wasn't because of the Cushite woman. It was a disguise. Their major challenge was Moses' position. As their younger, he should have some respect. After all "Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?"


I found out that it's easier to respect an elder sibling, if s/he is heading. And it's more easier to respect a stranger(old or young), if s/he is heading. But when it's someone you know, also younger, Church agbasa(to your tent oh Israel)!!


Conclusion:

Everybody is talking about Leadership, and how to be a good leader. But almost nobody is talking about followership. You can't make a good leader, when you haven't been a good follower.


Song:

If You don't help me where else can I go

No where No where

If You don't heal me where else can I go

No where No where

If You don't fix me where else can I go

No where No where

If You don't touch me where else can I go

No where No where

If You don't Bless me where else can I go

No where No where


So I run to You

So I run to You


Prayer:

Father please make us good followers before positioning us in Leadership in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments