CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Psalm 138:2b KJV‬‬

For thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


11. Saying what God didn't say: hearing what God didn't say has destroyed so many destinies, and also has led many to their early graves. It's important we mind what we listen and who we listen to. Because not every information is worth our consumption.


Though there are people that excitedly feed on falsehood than reality. I strongly believed that if people that feed on falsehood are not available, false prophets would have gone extinct. But because we keep having them in max, false prophets will continue rising.


Without mincing words, one can say that false prophets Churches seems to boom more than Churches were people are told the truth. Because so many people likes to hear what is not good.


Conclusion:

Wrong information is like a time bomb, which can explode anytime. Living by falsehood is like living in a house with bad foundation, anything can happen unexpectedly.


Song:

I enter the Holy of Holies

I enter through the blood of the Lamb

I enter to worship You only

I enter to honor I am


Lord I worship You, I worship You,

Lord I worship You, I worship You,

For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord

For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord


Let the weight of Your glory cover us

Let the life of Your river flow

Let the truth of Your kingdom reign in us

Let the weight of Your glory

Let the weight of Your glory fall


Prayer:

Father do not let our souls feed on falsehood in Jesus name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments