CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭2 Samuel 15:6 NLT‬‬
Absalom did this with everyone who came to the king for judgment, and so he stole the hearts of all the people of Israel.

Here's My Take:

WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

5. Leadership Desperation: Finally on this category. As a Pastor be very observant and also be careful of those you call on to serve with you, very important. Also be careful of "too" loyal servants, especially those ones that'll always report others to you.

As a Leader, even if I should trust everybody, not anyone that reports and tell me what others said about me. That kind of person is a dangerous person. So as a Pastor always be mindful of them. Dr Pastor Paul Enenche told a story about a Pastor in his Church that came and told him what another Pastor said about him.

Dr Paul Heard him but refused to do anything about it. This Pastor got angry and left the Church, because he expected Dr Pastor Enenche to take drastic measures against the Young Pastor, which he didn't. Who knows what he was dragging with the Pastor he reported?! Let's be careful!

Conclusion:
Any Leader who's kin to hearing what people said against him is not yet ready to go far. Because those reports will  bring distractions.

Song:

What will you do
When you see Jesus
What will you do
When you see Jesus


I'll sing holy, Holy
I'll join the Host of Angels
And sing Holy
I'll sing Holy, Holy
Is the Lamb, upon the Throne


Prayer:
Father may I not be surrounded by those that will want to destroy my image for their selfish interest in Jesus name. Amen.

*EIGHT(8) DAYS Countdown to our FIVE(5) YEARS ANNIVERSARY*
_*16/03/2024*_

Post a Comment

0 Comments