CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Matthew 6:25 KJV‬‬

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


7. Impatience: Impatience is very dangerous. It's a killer of destiny, peace, Joy, Happiness, etc. It has landed many into problems and had led to their early graves. An impatient person is the twin brother of a desperate person.


Impatience patients always enter into trouble, and most times they don't make it alive. Impatience has no voice but it speaks, it has no power but it manipulates and control it's host.


There's never been any act of Impatience that has never ended in regrets. It's always the end result. Yet people still patronize it. But the question is can it be avoided? Can it be controlled? Yes, Yes and Yes.


Conclusion:

Not being impatient doesn't mean you shouldn't strive, even when it seems not working. It means being hopeful while you work and believe that your expectations will come to pass.


Song:

I have found a place

Where I can pour my heart

I have found a place

Where I can be myself

A place where

I can have no secret to hide

A place where

I am still safe after it all} [x2]


[Chorus]

With you lord

I can be naked and not ashamed

With you lord

I can be open and have no fear

For I have found in you

A friend that I can trust

That is why you will remain

My great physician [x2]


Prayer:

Father your children from the power and influence of Impatience in Jesus name. Amen. 



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments