CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Hosea‬ ‭4:6‬ ‭NIV‬‬
my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.

Here's My Take:

WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

1. Ignorance: Crossing Spiritual Boundary can happen in so many ways; it takes one/people that are discerning enough to to know how to avoid it. Something happened in one community years ago. Before that, the community had the best Youth Organization. This Organization was very strong and active, that they command the respect of the Youths from other communities.

But in their activeness they crossed spiritual boundary. I didn't know what transpired between them and the Priest that was sent to them, they beat him up and disgraced him publicly.

Umunna(brethren), that alone became the end of this Beautiful Organization. They have tried everything they could to ensure that the Organization comes alive but to no avail. Up till this moment, non of them have understood the implications of what they did. And if anyone had told them, they won't believe it.

To be continued...

Conclusion:
When we understand that "the Church" is Spiritual and Sacred, we'll be careful how we treat anyone God placed in His house, irrespective how we see him

Song:
You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold. You are, you are my everything.

Prayer:
Father may I not be the reason for my reproach in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments