CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Numbers 12:2 NLT‬‬

[2] They said, “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Hasn’t he spoken through us, too?” But the Lord heard them.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


4. Arrogance: concerning the case of Miriam and Moses, the Bible said ‭‭

"While they were at Hazeroth, Miriam and Aaron criticized Moses because he had married a Cushite woman. They said, “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses? Hasn’t he spoken through us, too?” But the Lord heard them. 


The Lord was very angry with them, and he departed. As the cloud moved from above the Tabernacle, there stood Miriam, her skin as white as snow from leprosy. When Aaron saw what had happened to her, he cried out to Moses, “Oh, my master! Please don’t punish us for this sin we have so foolishly committed. Numbers 12NLT


We were told earlier that arrogance of elderly siblings are not determined, unless when mixed with jealousy. The problem between Miriam, Aaron and Moses was not just the woman he married, but because of his position; leading them as the youngest. Be careful who you criticize!


To be continued...


Conclusion:

It has been proven that Places where the Pastors incharge are very young, people tends to look down on them than they obey them. And this has made many Cross Spiritual Boundary arrogantly.


Song:

You unravel me

With a melody

You surround me with a song

Of deliverance

From my enemies

'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God

I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God


Prayer:

Father may I not a slave to Jealousy and bitterness in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments