CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: CROSSING SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY 

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭Daniel‬ ‭5:22‬ ‭NLT‬‬

“You are his successor, O Belshazzar, and you knew all this, yet you have not humbled yourself.



Here's My Take:


WHY DO PEOPLE CROSS SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY:


3. Not learning from the past experiences/mistake: Another good reason why people will continue Crossing Spiritual Boundary is their inability to learn from the mistakes of others. How can one see what happened to someone after doing something wrong, yet he still went on to do that same thing.


For instance, I observed that most people are going insane as a result of hard drugs(idian hemp, coke, etc), yet dozens of persons are getting involved in it daily. I have asked myself severally wether these guys aren't seeing at all?


I mean, how can see some dudes getting their brains cracked as a result of crack, and I decide to be cracked too?!! We obviously do not want to learn from the mistakes of others. And this has cost many a lot, even life.


Conclusion:

Experience they say it's the best teacher...but it's better, easier and safer to learn from the mistakes of others, than learning from your experience.


Song: 

Lend me your ears, thus said the Lord

Just know that my word, will not return void

Your time I sustained, there's no need to fear

I'm restoring the years you've sown in tears

Restoring the years you've sown in tears


I am the author, the writer of time

No matter how long, things will work out just fine

Deposit this word, there's no need to fear

I'm restoring the years you've sown in tears

Restoring, the year's you've sown in tears


Prayer:

Father help us to learn and take corrections from the mistakes of others in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments