TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising: Finally on how to know when it's Time Of One's Rising.


5. When God want to replaces a man(maybe after death). When God wants to replace a man, any faithful person around that moment will be easily considered. When God wants to replace Eli the High Priest, He considered the 'boy', Samuel.


Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, [even] to the children of Israel. Joshua 1:2


6. When problems have been taken away: when our problems and hindrances have been lifted our Rising shows forth. It was in the year King Uzziah died that I saw the Lord. He was sitting on a lofty throne, and the train of his robe filled the Temple. Isaiah‬ ‭6:1‬ ‭NLT‬‬. And it came to pass the same night, that the LORD said unto him, Arise, get thee down unto the host; for I have delivered it into thine hand. Judges 7:9


Conclusion:

It is God's desire to bring us to our Rising, but many of us are not sensitive enough to handle the situations around us, to bring it to pass.


Song: 

I love You, Lord

For Your mercy never fails me

All my days, I've been held in Your hands

From the moment that I wake up

Until I lay my head

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


'Cause all my life You have been faithful

And all my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God


Prayer:

Lord help us to come to Time of our Rising in Jesus Christ name. Amen.




SPIRITUAL BOUNDARY Loading...



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments