TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

2. When Temptation comes:

Men That Overcame Temptation:
4. JESUS: the last but not the least on Men That Overcame Temptation was Jesus. He'll be the last on this discussion because we have so many points on How To Know When It's Time Of Rising, which we are yet to discuss. But before we talk about Areas Jesus was tempted, hear this...

Obedience is one of the fast trackers of one's Rising. People that obeyed God's instructions, parents instructions, spiritual father's instructions, etc, surely Rise, and also Rise faster. But those that ignore those instructions find it very difficult in life.

Most instructions that came to us always seem so difficult naturally; imagine being in the shoes of Abraham to Sacrifice your only child?! Or God telling you to give out all your December Salary in this hard time?! You and I will consider a whole lot of things and tell God "wait small".

Conclusion:
There's Power, Surplus, abundance, etc in Obedience. Nobody has ever obeyed and his/her life remains the same.

Song:

You see all
Still You're searching
For someone who will respond
I'm right here
You sit high
Still You're looking
For somewhere You could abide
I'm right here
I'm the one


You don't have to search no more
Oh, I'm the one You're looking for


When You call me, I will respond, yeah
When You call me, I will respond
When You pull me, I will come running to Your arms
I will respond to You


Prayer:
Father through Your Spirit help us in obedience in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments