TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.






Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


2. When Temptation comes: 


Men That Overcame Temptation:

3. Job: 


Areas Job was tempted:

i). Fear and Love for God: the first greatest blow and shock satan had ever gotten from man came as a result of his temptation on Job. he

never believed his eyes. he thought Job was going to be like other big names in the Bible that faltered in one way or the other.


He looked at Job and concluded that his love and fear for God is because of the Prosperity he's enjoying. That was why when God asked him have you considered my servant Job, he quickly pointed out his prosperity.


satan didn't know that He that sees the end from the beginning had already known that Job Loved and feared Him without any attachment. I wonder what could make God boast of a man like that, if not because he has seen what satan couldn't see, even he wears double lensed glasses 🤓.


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Child of God, fear God, that man is too much! He's the only one that knows the end from the beginning, He knows those whose hearts are committed to Him, and those faking it.


Song: 

I would love to tell you

What I think of Jesus

Since I found in Him

A friend so strong and true

I would tell you how

He changed my life completely

He did something

That no other friend could do


[Chorus]

No one ever cared for me like Jesus

There’s no other friend so kind as He

No one else could take the sin

And darkness from me

O how much He cared for me


Prayer:

Father our lives(secret and open) always make you proud in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments