TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: ‭‭Job‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭TLV‬‬
Then his wife said to him, “Are you still holding firmly to your integrity? Curse God and die!”


Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

1. When there's a problem:

MEN THAT DIDN'T OBEY THE HUMAN(Woman) VOICE BUT GOD:

Finally on Job's matter: when his wife told him to curse God and die, he never went moody, he never gave it second thought or began considering it. He gave her straight answer “You talk like a foolish woman. Should we accept only good things from the hand of God and never anything bad?” Job‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I have said this so many times, and I'll say it again. "any child of God that knows who s/he is and/or knows his/her stand in God will not be easily tossed about; such does not give foolish counsel second thought. And Job was that man that knew his stand.

The question is can we take our stand even when that foolish counsel is coming from our dearly beloved; from someone we'd respected and trusted so much?! Or are we going to give in to what s/he is saying?!

Conclusion:
No human is more human than any human, so the ability to make mistake as a human is in every human. Therefore be careful of what advice you adhere to.

Song:

You unravel me
With a melody
You surround me with a song
Of deliverance
From my enemies
'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I'm no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God


Prayer:
Father give us the spirit of boldness and sound mind in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments