TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: ‭‭‭‭‭‭‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man.



Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

2. When Temptation comes:

Men That Overcame Temptation:
1. Abraham:

The Four Major Areas Abraham Was Tempted.

ii). Land Sharing: Unlike the temptation of relocation, this is amongst the toughest kind of temptation anyone could face. Imagine having your inherited landed property shared with a family member, just like that?! And not only did you share the land, you ask him to take first! Who does that, it's not possible?! But Abraham did that oo!

This temptation to Abraham was a temptation of wealth multiplication. He never knew what was happening in the realm of the spirit; it was another Common Enterance Examination for his wealthiness. If he had failed, the level of wealthiness he attended wouldn't have been possible.

But thank God he overcame, that's why we can align in/with his Blessings, without minding the process. The process to every greatness can/could/will/would/shall/should/has never been easy. But if one persist and overcome, the whole world will want to align with him/her.

Conclusion:
One of the reasons why we face manner of temptations: financial, spiritual, marital, etc, is for our growth, development and greatness. And the more we overcome, the more greater things unfold.

Song:

In the morning when I wake up
I will sing my praise unto you my Lord
I will shout I will dance to you
You have been my help forever ever


Eeeh My God is good oh
(My God is good oh)
Eeeh My God is good
(Eeeh My God is good oh)
Eeeh your God is good oh
(Eeeh your God is good oh)
Eeeh your God is good oh
(Eeeh your God is good oh)


Prayer:
Father give us the spirit of discernment, and help us to always overcome in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments