TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Proverbs 7:4‭-‬5 KJV

Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; And call understanding thy kinswoman: That they may keep thee from the strange woman, From the stranger which flattereth with her words.






Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: 


MEN THAT OBEYED THE HUMAN VOICE INSTEAD OF GOD:

Still on Elijah...Prophet Elijah became afraid and took off because of the words of one woman. That one woman ended his ministry. This was a man that called fire down many times, and killed two captains and hundred Soldiers, yet he ran at Jezebel's voice. These gallant hundred and two Soldiers couldn't make him run, but one woman did.


Now here's my take: if one woman can make a man like Elijah run and end his ministry, then you and I needs to thread with caution. For many are they that have gone as a result of that one woman. I read a long post one God's General made concerning that one Woman.


In that post, he was advising the Young Ministers to be careful of that woman, because she have ended so many ministries. That One Woman the Bible called her Strange Woman; Proverbs chapters 5, 6 and 7. Her mission is to end people's ministries, destinies, etc. They won't stop at nothing until they'd destroyed their target. God forbid!!


To be continued..


Conclusion:

One of the ways to avoid this Woman(strange woman) is to be careful, humble and trust only in God for help, and not on your strength.


Song: 

I was just a child, when I felt the Savior leading

I was drawn to what I could not understand

And for the cause of Christ, I have spent my days believing

That what He'd have me be, who I am


As I've come to see the weaker side of me

I realize His grace is what I'll need

When sin demanded justice for my soul


Mercy said no

I'm not going to let you go

I'm not going to let you slip away

You don't have to be afraid

Mercy said no

Sin will never take control

Life and death stood face to face

Darkness tried to steal my heart away

Thank You Jesus, Mercy said no


Prayer:

Father do not let us fall into the ditch of  the strange woman in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments