TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Genesis 2:16 KJV

And the LORD God commanded the man..


Here's My Take:


How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:


1. When there's a problem: 


MEN THAT OBEYED THE HUMAN VOICE INSTEAD OF GOD:

After writing my yesterday's Nugget, I sensed in my spirit that that post didn't go well with some folks. Well if you feel offended by that, I don't know what to say. Anyone that'd followed this teaching from the onset, especially when we started this subject "Men That Obeyed Human Voice Instead Of God" will understand us better.


Just like I said when I started, this subject is not to pick on women, not at all! I have a mom, sisters and nieces. They're naturally women(non is artificial). I Love them more than anything else. And I love and value womanhood. But I have to speak the Truth, no matter how bitter it may be.


Hear another truth "As a woman(wife), you can drag equality with your Boss, colleagues, the man on the street/market, but never you try that at home!" Equality isn't bad anyway, but do it outside your home. Every wise person knows that home(marriage) is spiritual. And spiritually, husband(male) comes first.


Conclusion:

Please, it's not an argument whether God uses a woman or not. Of course God uses a woman, but he doesn't place her over her husband. And don't forget our emphasis is on home(marriage), not on secular matters.


Song: 

Before creation you knew my name

You formed my life in your hand

You breathed in me and I came to life

You heard my voice when I cried

You put the touch in my fingertips

You put a song on my lips

You touched my eyes and I see the world

My ears to hear Your words


Chorus:

Your love is more than my mind can fathom

More than I know

Your love is more than the highest heavens

More than forever


Prayer:

Father help us to keep our homes(marriages, families) in order in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments