TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING

 

Word: Genesis 2:16 KJV

And the LORD God commanded the man..


Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

1. When there's a problem: 


MEN THAT OBEYED THE HUMAN VOICE INSTEAD OF GOD:

Ahab was another man that allowed the wickedness of his wife to cloud his judgement, as Seen in 1 Kings 21:2‭-‬16 NLT. Ahab was the King, but his wife was the ruler. Imagine having a president, but his wife is the one in charge of the decision making.


Infact Ahab's wife, Jezebel was the head of the cabals in Government. The Cabals are answerable to her, and King Ahab barely have control over them. He sits as  the King, but his wife gives orders. People respect him as the King, but they fear his wife, Jezebel more. Even Prophets of God.


Ahab could have been one of the best Kings Israel had, if not for Jezebel. But he ended up becoming the worst King Israel had. To the point when God was referring to a King that led His people to worship Baal, Ahab will be in the picture. All because of the woman, Jezebel. If she could manipulate her husband this way, what could become of her sons?


Conclusion:

So many men today are just answering husbands, because they can't be called wives. But they have actually lost the Leadership of their homes. Though they're not happy, but they can't do anything about it. Their Jezebels are stronger than them.


Song: 

You unravel me

With a melody

You surround me with a song

Of deliverance

From my enemies

'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God

I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God...


Prayer:

Father may I not end my life or someone else life because of selfishness in Jesus Christ name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments