TIME OF RISING:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: TIME OF RISING
 
Word: Genesis 2:16 KJV
And the LORD God commanded the man..


Here's My Take:

How To Know When It's Time Of Rising:

1. When there's a problem:

MEN THAT OBEYED THE HUMAN VOICE INSTEAD OF GOD: King Ahaziah reign was briefed because he followed the counsel of his wicked mum, and forget the instructions of God. Just like most marriages have been ruined because most men chose to adhere to their mum's wicked advice. There's no doubt that mothers and their sons relationship are very obvious. But there should be a limit.

Yes there should be a limit, no matter how much you love each other. I have not seen any man that joined his mom in the grave when she dies and, same with mothers. Each moves on after death, same way there should be a gap after the man had got married; irrespective of how you loved each other.

Men always behave like kids before their mothers(that's what every wife should know), but then it takes a man who has become man enough to grow up before his mom, in respect. You don't have to disrespect her because of marriage. Rather you'll give her her own share of love, honour and respect, without hurting the other woman in your house.

Conclusion:
It's not every advice that is worth adhering to irrespective of where it's coming from. Because most of them are death trap.

Song:

When I call You answer me
(You answer me)
When I am down
(You lift me up)
My stone of help
My Stone of Help


Ebenezer Eh, (Ebenezer Eh)
Ebenezer Eh, (Ebenezer Eh)
My Stone of Help
Only You are my Help


Prayer:
Father may we not adhere to those advices that'll destroy our lives in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous posts on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam or ennuggets. blogspot. com*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments