SAPPHIRA:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA

 

Word: Acts 5:9 NLT

And Peter said, “How could the two of you even think of conspiring to test the Spirit of the Lord like this? The young men who buried your husband are just outside the door, and they will carry you out, too.”



Here's My Take:


WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?

2. OFFICE: A story was told about a man that travelled a distant land to look for Greener pastures. Luckily he got a place to work. Because he's good at his work, be was made an assistant in that department. He was given $50 every week for upkeep, aside his monthly payment.


But the boys working under him were not included in that weekly stipend, and their monthly payment was very small, not up to $70. So this man understood that if they get this job done in months he will no longer get his weekly drops, so he told his boys to slow down, so that work won't finish quick.


The boys agreed. They didn't agree because they're lazy, they agreed because they too want to get paid. Because the longer the job stayed, the more they'll be payed. Here the boys have to play SAPPHIRA because they're not treated well. I don't know who to blame here.


Conclusion:

Most evil are created as a result of the kind of treatment people receive at their place of work. Some things can easily be avoided if people are treated well


Song: 

Spirit of the Living God

Fall afresh on me

Spirit of the Living God

Fall afresh on me


Break me, Mold me

Finish me and use me

Spirit of the Living God

Fall afresh on me


Prayer:

Father may I not be the cause of my problem in Jesus Christ name. Amen. 


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!



Picture: internet


#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments