SAPPHIRA:

 

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: SAPPHIRA
 
Word: Acts 5:4 KJV
Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Here's My Take:

WHERE TO FIND SAPPHIRAS ?
4. CHURCH: everyone mustn't be a SAPPHIRA, there are good people, good people you can confide in. These are people when you want to do something bad, something your spirit isn't comfortable with. They'll be good instruments to help you stop that, because they won't support you rather rebuke you. But when you go to someone that you're better off, s/he will encourage you.

Another thing, when you want to do good thing don't let every ear hear it, unless you don't want to achieve that, because as it enters the ears of a Sapphira, s/he will convince you otherwise. If possible don't even inform anybody, or you'll change your mind.

A woman want to give someone a gift, a set of pot, she told her neighbour. Her neighbour told her that they're too much for a gift to one person. The woman removed one and sold it to her, then gave the person the rest. It's a bad idea to tell people every good thing you want to do for people.

Conclusion:
When people is trying to talk you out of that good thing you want to do, they won't see anything wrong with it, cos they'll assume that they're giving you wise counsel. That's why you need to keep it to yourself.

Song:

My hand is the hand of the Lord
My body, the temple of the God
My eyes cannot be blind
I cannot be down


I'm a new creation
I overcome the world
My hands are blessed
My hands are blessed

My hands are blessed
My legs are blessed
My head is blessed
Everything is blessed

Prayer:
Father help us to do good things undistracted in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Picture: internet

#ENdailynuggetsteam 

Post a Comment

0 Comments