Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


6. Hatred: I read a little story behind the picture on your screen, it was a white teenage girl who was verbally abusing her classmate, an African American teenage girl, yelling at her to go back to Africa; that she doesn't belong there. As she was yelling at her, while others were watching, the Camera captured her, and it made the news headline.


I believe she was doing that consistently which called the interest of the press camera man. According to the News, the duo reconciled so many years later. Only to break up again few years after. 


When hatred is in the heart of a man, and he claimed to have Natural Affection, it will only be a matter of time the hatred will surface. The only remedy to hate is Natural Affection. Having and nurturing it always will suppress hatred totally.


Conclusion:

Hatred(hate) is a seed, it's germination and growth is dependent on the host.


Song:

Not a second

Or another minute

Not an hour or another day

But at this moment with my arms out stretched

I need you to make a way

As you have done so many times before

Through window or an open door

I stretch my hands to thee

Come rescue me

I need you right away


I need you now

I need you now

I need you now

I need you now


Prayer:

Lord let every seed of hatred in me down by fire now, in Jesus name. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments