Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"




Here's My Take:


WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


6. Hatred: where there's Natural Affection there'll be no hatred. Love and hate are two opposite things; there won't be affection and still have hatred in same place. One must prevail. So where there's Natural Affection hate automatically leaves the scene or vice versa.


Nobody will hate his brother or neighbors and claim to be Naturally Affectioned. Jesus had earlier told us the condition of the person that claimed to Love God but hate his brother, a killer, not an affectionate person. 


Where there's Hatred there will be so much wickedness; so much persecution; so much atrocities; so much destruction and manipulations. But where there's Natural Affection, there will be so much empathy, Love, kindness, correction, acceptance, happiness, etc.


Conclusion:

Natural Affection draws us to one another, not repel us from one another. But hatred will always repel us from one another.


Song:

Lord if I

Find favor in Your sight

Lord please

Hear my hearts cry


I'm desperately waiting

To be where You are

I'll cross the hottest desert

I'll travel near or far


For Your glory

I will do anything

Just to see You

To behold You as my King


Prayer:

Lord take away the spirit of hatred from me. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments