Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget



Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: 2 Timothy 3:1-3

In the last days..men shall be..without natural affection"


Here's My Take:

WHEN THERE'S NATURAL AFFECTION, there'll be no


5. Racism/Tribalism:

Three major root causes of tribal/racial conflicts; they are


3. FEAR: what fear can do to a people can not be over emphasized, because it can put a whole tribe or nation into a bondage forever. Reasons why there are boundaries between nations and tribes is nothing but fear. 


The reason also why some nations are underdeveloped today is because of fear; they know if these nations develop, they won't be subjected; if they develop they won't be controlled again; if they develop they'll know too much like their slave masters; if they develop they won't be marginalized; if they develop they may know more than the developed nations.


They're also afraid that if these nations/tribes develop, they won't be stolen from, because every system will be active to monitor how things are going in those areas. That's why they'll control these underdeveloped nations/tribes in their own lands and also marginalize them in foreign lands.


Conclusion:

Fear will always tell you that you're a loser, and will make you see how much you're going to lose. Therefore don't let fear be your governor!


Song:

You unravel me

With a melody

You surround me with a song

Of deliverance

From my enemies

'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God

I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God


Prayer:

Father may we may I not be a slave to fear. Amen.



*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments