Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Romans 12:10 ASV

In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another;




Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


4. Neighborhood:

Two things to avoid in neighborhood: 

1. Neglecting neighbors: We concluded yesterday by saying "Separating yourself from your neighbors is not actually maturity, it's lack of self-esteem." Those that do such will bear witness with what I just said now.


Most people that act as if they enjoy being alone doesn't actually enjoy that, they lack boldness. They hate open confrontation; and because they hate that, they chose to avoid people, and then stay alone.


But the truth is, most people that are into this kind of behavior die silently, since they can't speak out. This is why the level of depression is very high, and it will continue to increase, unless some attitudes are closely monitored.


Conclusion:

Maturity is having time for everything; time for people, time for yourself, time for God, etc.


Song:

With my voice lifted up

I will sing Your praise

With my hands lifted up

I will worship You, You

You've taken the pain and the sorrow away

You've given me peace undeniable

No need to cry 'cause You're always with me

You're are my father, my everything


Omema eh

Agam ebuli hallelujah eburu

Omema eh

Ebube dike, ebube dike, Igwe, oh


Prayer:

Father help me to keep a positive attitude towards people. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments