Natural Affection:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Natural Affection

 

Word: Romans 12:10 ASV

In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another;




Here's My Take:

Where We'll Get Affection:


4. Neighborhood:

Two things to avoid in neighborhood: 

1. Neglecting neighbors: Sometimes it looks beautiful and cool living away from everyone. Infact it appears to be the most peaceful. Yeah it is, but it's the most dangerous. Sometimes it's better to think more about consequences of a thing than it's pleasure.


Living faraway from people is sure pretty cool, but the consequences are so overwhelming. A lot of ugly stories have erupted as a result of this. Some years ago, an ugly story was told about a Lady that separated herself from people. She enjoyed such lifestyle, but not quite long.


When she got sick nobody knew, when she died nobody knew, not until everything turned messy, then people broke into her apartment, only to discover her dead. It's wrong being alone at the same time living alone!


Conclusion:

Separating yourself from your neighbors is not actually maturity, it's lack of self-esteem.


Song:

And I'll praise You in this storm

And I will lift my hands

For You are who You are

No matter where I am

And every tear I've cried

You hold in Your hand

You never left my side

And though my heart is torn

I will praise You in this storm


Prayer:

Father help me to live at peace with my neighbors in Jesus name. Amen.


*For Sponsorship or any info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments