Spiritual Loung-sightedness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Acts 7:51 NIV

“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!



Here's My Take:

Causes of Natural Long-sightedness relating them to Spiritual Long-sightedness:


5. Lenses of the eyes becoming stiffer: Still on stiff-necked people..

Sometimes I wonder how stiff-necked people live with people around them, especially their partners. But with my observations, I found out that, few number of them marry people like them. Which doubles their approach.


I found out also that majority of them married people that are opposite of what they're. But because of their consistent approach towards them(partners), they won't know when they'll start acting exactly like them. 


This is because what you kept seeing, what you kept hearing, etc, always has a way of influencing you, and  you'll automatically start reciprocating unconsciously


Conclusion:

It's always difficult to live with a stiff-necked person(partner, parents, etc) without becoming one. Unless you took a very strong decision; but I doubt it...


Song:

Feels its gonna take forever

To exhaust my gratitude

But I'm not gonna stop

Till the whole world knows

But I'm grateful for giving me your only son

You took to pain knowing that I am the one


Just grateful

I'm grateful

So grateful


Prayer:

Father every stiffness in my life be made flexible in Jesus name. Amen.



What are you grateful for???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments