Spiritual Long-sightedness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Proverbs 11:29 NASB

He who troubles his own house will inherit wind, And the foolish will be servant to the wisehearted.


Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


12. They're trouble makers:

Yesterday we were told that long-sighted people are trouble makers and sometimes, they'll deliberately look for trouble. Which they get fulfilled engaging in trouble; more than they get filled with food.


This reminds of a police officer that was sacked because of the above-mentioned lifestyle. I didn't even know that he has been sacked until a friend told me. He told me so many ugly things about the officer; how he carry matters that doesn't concern him on his head.


I recalled the encounter me and my dad had with him years back. He was driving with a speed, just at a close range, he wheeled left, without any sign. That behavior made my dad to lose control of his bike and we fell. Instead of apologizing, he told my dad to tell me to come and fight him. 


Conclusion:

Trouble makers doesn't last: that's one thing I know. Everything about them is brief...


Song:

Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty!

Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee.

Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty!

God in three persons, blessed Trinity!


2 Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore thee,

casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;

cherubim and seraphim falling down before thee,

which wert and art and evermore shalt be.


Prayer:

Father may I not have interest in making troubles Amen.



Where will you spend your eternity???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments