Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Philippians 2:3 NIV

“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,




Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


10. They praise their own, and talk against others

So many in this category are actually regretting it seriously. I have had encounter with so many of them, they always praise their own, even when s/he was in his/her worst state. This inturn made their children more bad than they were.


This is seen more in those houses where they keep house-helps. No matter how the maid try to work hard, his/her services will be seen as nothing, yet their own children won't do anything. And if they managed to do a little, they'll be showered praises. Unlike the maids.


There are homes you'll enter, you'll feel like calling the parents of the house-helps to come and carry their child and go home. Because nothing that the child will do that will make sense before his/her boss(especially madams)


Conclusion:

People who celebrate their own and downgrade others can be hardly pleased. Follow them with Wisdom...


Song:

Na only you I know

Even if the world no say so

I go let them know

everywhere I go.

Cos even times when I fall

You catch me

You raised me

You no tro way me

I no know if any other person

go fit love me like the way you loved me

Oh papa

Oh daddy

Because you love me so

Na only you I know


Prayer:

Father please help me to regard and value others like my own. Amen.



Do you know that Jesus loves you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال