Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Philippians 2:3 NIV

“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,




Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


10. They praise their own, and talk against others

So many in this category are actually regretting it seriously. I have had encounter with so many of them, they always praise their own, even when s/he was in his/her worst state. This inturn made their children more bad than they were.


This is seen more in those houses where they keep house-helps. No matter how the maid try to work hard, his/her services will be seen as nothing, yet their own children won't do anything. And if they managed to do a little, they'll be showered praises. Unlike the maids.


There are homes you'll enter, you'll feel like calling the parents of the house-helps to come and carry their child and go home. Because nothing that the child will do that will make sense before his/her boss(especially madams)


Conclusion:

People who celebrate their own and downgrade others can be hardly pleased. Follow them with Wisdom...


Song:

Na only you I know

Even if the world no say so

I go let them know

everywhere I go.

Cos even times when I fall

You catch me

You raised me

You no tro way me

I no know if any other person

go fit love me like the way you loved me

Oh papa

Oh daddy

Because you love me so

Na only you I know


Prayer:

Father please help me to regard and value others like my own. Amen.



Do you know that Jesus loves you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments