Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Acts 7:51 NIV

“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!



Here's My Take:

Causes of Natural Long-sightedness relating them to Spiritual Long-sightedness:


5. Lenses of the eyes becoming stiffer(stiff-necked people): so many strange things are happening in so many marriages, but not everyone seems to be aware. The truth is, majority are dying in silence, while very few are(have) opening(opened up). 


Among this 'very few' are more of women, while among the majority are more of men. With my findings, I found out that most men are dying in silence in their marriages, than their wives are.... I stand to be corrected... 


Reason is that men hardly mention their burdens to anybody; they find it difficult to speak up. But their wives are too quick to do that...


To be continued..


Conclusion:

I believe that if men began to say everything, young men will never near marriage.


Song:

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains

You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas

I am strong, when I am on your shoulders

You raise me up... To more than I can be


Prayer:

Father let your Peace reign in our home and in our hearts. Amen.



Do you have Peace of mind???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments