Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Acts 7:51 NIV

“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!



Here's My Take:

Causes of Natural Long-sightedness relating them to Spiritual Long-sightedness:


5. Lenses of the eyes becoming stiffer: one of things I distaste about stiff-necked people is their insisting mentality. I have not seen anyone that  insist like them. They insist on what's theirs and what's not theirs; what they have right to and what they don't have right to.


A couple and the man's brother came to Church with their small car, and the car without load is almost close to the ground. A sister told them that they'll will follow them when going. They told her that the car won't carry extra three people; instead one person should join them. She insisted oo!


They kept telling her that, even before Church closed, but she didn't listen. When it was time to go, they came to force themselves in, and really found out that it won't carry more, she got angry, and walked away.


Conclusion:

Stiff-necked people doesn't know their limits/boundaries.


Song:

Sin and its ways grow old

All of my heart turns to stone

And I'm left with no strength to arise

How you need to be lifted high


Sin and its ways lead to pain

Left here with hurt and with shame

So no longer will I leave your side

Jesus, You be lifted high


You be lifted high

You be lifted high

You be lifted high in my life, Oh God

And I fall to my knees

So it's you that they see not I

Jesus, You be lifted high


Prayer:

Father give me the Grace to tolerate any stiff-necked person around. Amen.



Do you believe that simple prayers can change many things???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments