Spiritual Long-sightedness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget






Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Philippians 2:2‭-‬3 NIV

“then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,




Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


10. They praise their own, and talk against others

This is another characteristics of Spiritual long-sighted people: they'll always praise their own, and talk down on others, whether they're wrong or right.


Just like the way they do not believe that they could make mistakes; that's the same way they'll never believe that their own, the ones they're esteeming higher than others, are not worth the praises.


No matter how they were told, they won't believe. Just know that nobody is saying you shouldn't praise anybody, but making it look one sided is very unhealthy. You should


Conclusion:

People we'd considered the best, actually may not be good; just that we're blinded by sentiment not to see that


Song:

I surrender

I surrender

I want to know You more

I want to know You more


BRIDGE:

Like a rushing wind Jesus breathe within

Lord have Your way

Lord have Your way in me


Like a mighty storm

Stir within my soul

Lord have Your way

Lord have Your way in me

 

Prayer:

Father please help me to regard and value anyone around me. Amen.



Are you born again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments