Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Acts 7:51 NIV

“You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!



Here's My Take:

Causes of Natural Long-sightedness relating them to Spiritual Long-sightedness:


5. Lenses of the eyes becoming stiffer: naturally, Long-sightedness may be as a result of the stiffness of the eye lenses. Lenses are known to be flexible, not stiff.


Spiritual Long-sighted people are like that in their nature; very stiff-necked in everything they do. In their approach, relationship, etc. This is why people always avoid them.


There will never be a lasting sweet interactions between them and others, without quick ending. As a result of their stiff nature. It's called Ekwe-ekwe nature in dialect; Igbo


Conclusion:

You may not know the peace and harmony you're enjoying until you do a business with a stiff-necked person.


Song:

I’ve heard the accusation

And I’ve heard the propaganda

I’ve heard the lies they whispered

To my soul

That I have been forsaken

And I’ll always be forgotten

No matter what I do It’s not enough

But I heard a voice

As it opened up the heavens

Reminding me of who I’ve always been


Chorus

I am Your beloved

You have bought me with Your blood

And on Your hand

You’ve written out my name

I am Your beloved

One the Father loves

Mercy has defeated all my shame


Prayer:

Father every stiffness in my life be made flexible in Jesus name. Amen.



Do you believe in Church??? Will you be in Church today???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments