Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Proverbs 11:29 NASB

He who troubles his own house will inherit wind, And the foolish will be servant to the wisehearted.


Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


12. They're trouble makers:

From my end, the people in this category are called "ekwe-ekwe". Which literally means 'hardly to succumb(accept, give up, allow, permit, etc)'. They'll want to see to the end.


This is why so many avoid them like bees. Having a case with them means that you're ready to die there. Because they won't stop at nothing until they're done with you.


Unlike everyone else, they seem not to have a time out; everything is till infinity and in excess too. That's why they're uncontrollable. Hope you're not one of them?!


Conclusion:

One of the worst experiences anyone could have is to share accommodation with a trouble maker. Unless you intended dying before your time.


Song:

Lord I know, Lord I know

You're all I need

In the darkness, in the darkness

You're my light

When I'm drowning

When I'm drowning

You're my breathe

Through the storm

Through the storm

You're my peace


There's no void in you oh God

There's no darkness in your light

There's no void in you oh God

There's no darkness in your light (x2


Prayer:

Father deliver me from trouble makers. Amen.



Where will you spend your eternity???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments