Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 2:21‭ KJV

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?



Here's My Take:

Where I come from, it is believed that no child is owned by one person(parents), rather by everyone; therefore it's the duty of everyone to be part of the child's upbringing; morally precisely. How?! By ensuring that the child lived a disciplined life.


But today, people have become wiser(foolish) in their own eyes. The reverse has been the case. Child's upbringing has become personal; even when people try to help, they'll be denied access.


Imagine a woman that has children telling a barren woman....is it because you don't have your own children...just because she offered an advice. Such a statement could make a person a total stranger. 


To be continued...


Conclusion:

Training up of a child in the way s/he should go is a collective work; not one person's...


Song:

All I need is you Lord

It's you Lord

All I need is you


All I need is you Lord

It's you Lord

All I need is you.


Prayer:

Father rekindle in us the spirit of oneness. Amen.



Are you Born Again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال