Spiritual Long-sightedness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Proverbs 28:13 TLB

A person who refuses to admit his mistakes can never be successful



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


8. They never believed that they are wrong:

Another typical example of Spiritual long-sighted people is that they don't believe that they're wrong or can be wrong. Infact this is one of the inspirations behind this topic. 


I have never seen any spiritual long-sighted person, that has accepted being wrong before; unless I didn't take cognizance. Because even when their wrongs are before them, they'll never accept it.


Meeting a lot of them, I have assumed that maybe, they were created together, on a different date, unlike others that's were created on the sixth day; because they reason almost the same way, and that ability not to accept that they're wrong is very obvious.


Conclusion:

Look at yourself on a mirror, and ask yourself "am I Long-sighted; do I find it difficult to accept being wrong?"


Song:

If I stand or I should fall

You know me well, You see it all

My darkest nights, my deepest fears

I cry to You and You will hear


Boundless love, Come carry me

To the place where I at last I'm free

Where I belong and You will be

Where all of You is all of me

Boundless love, Come carry me


Prayer:

Father search thoroughly, and deliver me from every area and Spiritually Long-sighted. Amen.



Are you for God or for mammon???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments