Spiritual Long-sightedness:

Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Proverbs 28:13 TLB

A person who refuses to admit his mistakes can never be successful



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


8. They never believed that they are wrong:

Another typical example of Spiritual long-sighted people is that they don't believe that they're wrong or can be wrong. Infact this is one of the inspirations behind this topic. 


I have never seen any spiritual long-sighted person, that has accepted being wrong before; unless I didn't take cognizance. Because even when their wrongs are before them, they'll never accept it.


Meeting a lot of them, I have assumed that maybe, they were created together, on a different date, unlike others that's were created on the sixth day; because they reason almost the same way, and that ability not to accept that they're wrong is very obvious.


Conclusion:

Look at yourself on a mirror, and ask yourself "am I Long-sighted; do I find it difficult to accept being wrong?"


Song:

If I stand or I should fall

You know me well, You see it all

My darkest nights, my deepest fears

I cry to You and You will hear


Boundless love, Come carry me

To the place where I at last I'm free

Where I belong and You will be

Where all of You is all of me

Boundless love, Come carry me


Prayer:

Father search thoroughly, and deliver me from every area and Spiritually Long-sighted. Amen.



Are you for God or for mammon???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال