Spiritual Long-sightedness

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Philippians 2:14 NLT

Do everything without complaining and arguing,



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


4. Always right: 

The people in this shoe are so annoying, infact they're the most confused set of people to mingle with. They're not calculative at all, their interest is just to win, whether right or wrong.


One of their Weaknesses is autocracy. They'll give opinion, and will insist that the opinion be carried. Who does that?! 


Am always right people can be so noisy. If you have been around any vicinity, where people are having meeting, and you kept hearing a particular voice, shouting and making confusing noise; check very well, it could one of them


Conclusion:

Living with 'am always right person' can get you influenced. And you start acting like one...


Song:

You unravel me with a melody

You surround me with a song

Of deliverance from my enemies

'Til all my fears are gone


I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God

I'm no longer a slave to fear

I am a child of God


Prayer:

Father may I not pitch my tent near them. Amen.



Are you on the Lord's side???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments