Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Philippians 2:14 NLT

Do everything without complaining and arguing,



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


4. Always right: 

One truth you should know about am always right people, is that they're always wrong and it doesn't move them at all. Something happened in a church where I was teaching, as the teaching was going on, I mentioned one event that went viral, but happened long time ago.


As I was saying that, one of the members said it's not true; that she didn't accept that. I was shocked. I asked the people if they'd heard such thing before they said yes. But only her said it's not possible. So I tried as much as I can to help her out, but she insisted.


Later, I got to understand her problem. I was meant to understand that she's "am always Right" kinda person. So everything must end on her mouth, if not, she will not take it; it will wrong.


Conclusion:

If you have "am always right" people around you, don't force yourself trying to convince them to accept the truth.


Song:

Letting go of every single dream

I lay each one down at Your feet

Every moment of my wandering

Never changes what You see

I've tried to win this war I confess

My hands are weary I need Your rest

Mighty Warrior, King of the fight

No matter what I face, You're by my side


When You don't move the mountains I'm needing You to move

When You don't part the waters I wish I could walk through

When You don't give the answers as I cry out to You

I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You!


Prayer:

Father may I not be possessed with the spirit of am always right. Amen.



Are you on the Lord's side???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Previous Post Next Post

Random Manga

Ads

نموذج الاتصال