Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Philippians 2:14 NLT

Do everything without complaining and arguing,



Here's My Take:


How to know Spiritual Long-sighted people:


4. Always right: 

One truth you should know about am always right people, is that they're always wrong and it doesn't move them at all. Something happened in a church where I was teaching, as the teaching was going on, I mentioned one event that went viral, but happened long time ago.


As I was saying that, one of the members said it's not true; that she didn't accept that. I was shocked. I asked the people if they'd heard such thing before they said yes. But only her said it's not possible. So I tried as much as I can to help her out, but she insisted.


Later, I got to understand her problem. I was meant to understand that she's "am always Right" kinda person. So everything must end on her mouth, if not, she will not take it; it will wrong.


Conclusion:

If you have "am always right" people around you, don't force yourself trying to convince them to accept the truth.


Song:

Letting go of every single dream

I lay each one down at Your feet

Every moment of my wandering

Never changes what You see

I've tried to win this war I confess

My hands are weary I need Your rest

Mighty Warrior, King of the fight

No matter what I face, You're by my side


When You don't move the mountains I'm needing You to move

When You don't part the waters I wish I could walk through

When You don't give the answers as I cry out to You

I will trust, I will trust, I will trust in You!


Prayer:

Father may I not be possessed with the spirit of am always right. Amen.



Are you on the Lord's side???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD 

OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments