Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Romans 2:21‭ KJV

Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself?



Here's My Take:

Spiritual Long-sightedness is the ability of a personal/s to see wrongs about others always, but fail to see those around him/her. I have seen a whole lot of them.


I remember having one teacher those days in secondary School; I admired her commitment in drilling students. I remember seeing her discipline a girl for sewing a skirt that had a back pocket. According to the woman, she said the student made that, so that guys will be touching her buttocks by putting their hands there.


Her quest for implementing discipline was quit commendable. But my problem with her was that not much of her disciplinary glory was felt in her children, especially her son. His life was totally off. Let's leave it here...


Conclusion:

The Glory of a king is not only felt by his subjects, his family is involved too. Because they're his first subjects.


Song:

All to Jesus I surrender,

All to Him I freely give;

I will ever love and trust Him,

In His presence daily live. I surrender all,


I surrender all.

All to Thee, my blessed Savior,

I surrender all.


Prayer:

Father let my life express what I say(preach, teach, etc). Amen.



Are you Born Again???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments