Spiritual Long-sightedness:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Spiritual Long-sightedness

 

Word: Matthew 6:22 NLT

“Your eye is like a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is filled with light.



Here's My Take:

Still on the story, few years later, some of his children grew up and started mixing up with people; things changed. They now dress any how they like in the presence of the man(their father). Some times they'll walk hand in hand with him. Yet he never complained about their appearances.


He never remembered those days people were avoiding him, all because of his "too quick to judge" attitude. Now that his children have grown, his eyes can no longer see those errors again. But if it's someone else's children, he won't spare him/her.


Spiritual Long-sightedness is the ability of a personal/s to see wrongs about others always, but fail to see those around him


Conclusion:

Words spoken helps the hearer directly or indirectly. But words withdrawn helps no one


Song:

Lord I know, Lord I know

You're all I need

In the darkness, in the darkness

You're my light

When I'm drowning

When I'm drowning

You're my breathe

Through the storm

Through the storm

You're my peace


There's no void in you oh God

There's no darkness in your light


Prayer:

Father help us to live and stand by the truth, always. Amen.



Do you have the life of Christ in you???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments