Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: Luke 6:13 NLT

At daybreak he called together all of his disciples and chose twelve of them to be apostles.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Lessons To Learn From Jesus's Now:


8. Insecure:

In making choices, it's important we make choice of things that won't make us feel insecure. Especially in the choice of friendship, partners(marriage, vice, assistant, secretary, etc). Here nobody will impose anyhow character on you.


I remember having a Best friend years back, at a point he started acting up so badly. And I became insecure; I tried managing it like that but couldn't. One day I called him and another of my best friend out, and I told him "my friend am not sure this Best friends thing can continue. You can still be a friend, but not my Best friend.


Because I don't want anything that will make me uncomfortable or give me so much worry." He accepted, and the Best friendship was dissolved. The feel of insecure makes trust disappear, leaving room for doubt, fear, misunderstanding, etc.


Conclusion:

Feeling insecure will put you in a cell while the person you're having such a feeling for will be walking freely


Song:

As you wander alone on life's pathway,

Have you lived without love, a life of tears?

Have you searched for life's hidden meaning,

Or is your life filled with long and wasted years?



Chorus:

Wasted years, wasted years, oh how foolish,

As you walk on in darkness and in fears;

Turn around, turn around, God is calling,

He's calling you from a life of wasted years


Prayer:

Father keep me away from anything/one that will make me feel insecure. Amen.




Why wouldn't you give your life to Christ???




*SPIRITUAL LONG-SIGHTEDNESS* Loading...



#ENdailynuggetsteam

Post a Comment

0 Comments