EXTRA

 Eguh Nnamdi Nugget EXTRA



I Celebrate God's Grace


Most times, we don't see any reason for Celebration, maybe because we've not gotten to the height we wished/prayed/hustled for. But when we realized that, if there's no life, we won't have such opportunity to keep wishing/praying/hustling to get to that life we all longed for, We Thank God again and again.


So to Him and Him alone, that designed, moulded, breathed and kept ordering my steps, have I come to return all the praise, Honour, Glory, Adoration, Thanksgiving, Bowing, etc to.


This previous year of my life was the most expensive year of my life, but God made all things beautiful. So today I have come to celebrate not me, but God's Grace.


All my life You have been faithful

All my life You have been so, so good

With every breath that I am able

I will sing of the goodness of God


Why not join me...


Let Us Pray🙏🙏


#ENdailynuggetsteam


Post a Comment

0 Comments