Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Matthew 1:25b NLT

And Joseph named him Jesus.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

Truly I can't take that level of risk(sacrifice) Jesus took, I don't know about you? I know that for someone to come to his/her Now will be very difficult, but His was too much. 


Not that He suffered for Himself alone...even though there was a Glory awaiting Him... but He passed through all that for others; people that never Loved Him nor appreciated what He did for them. Tufiakwa!


When a man is determined to get to his Now, he'll sacrifice everything, even sometimes his comfort and happiness. Because when he gets to his Now, everything will come in hundred folds. Jesus knew that the Glory is greater than the gory, he kept faith. God help us...


Conclusion:

There are several tools in place to make us quit, therefore we should remain resilient and committed, in order not to be distracted.


Song:

You've done so much for me

I cannot tell it all

Nara ekele moo

If I have ten thousand tongues

It still won't be enough

Nara ekele moo


What shall I render to Jehovah

For He has done so very much for me

What shall I render to Jehovah

For He has done so very much for me


Prayer:

Father we can not do this by our strength alone, therefore help us not to give up now. Amen



Hope you know that giving up is not a good option???



*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments