Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Matthew 1:25b NLT

And Joseph named him Jesus.




Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

8. JESUS:

That your own Now has not come, doesn't mean that it won't happen; it will. It took Jesus thirty three years and many months to get to his Now. And in these years, especially the last three and few months was the toughest period in his entire life.


Passing through what He passed through, one will definitely give up answering a Messiah, and not to mention becoming one. But he never gave up be.


If we have understood what it will look like when we come into our Nows, we'll never give up on the way. Jesus saw the Glory, and insisted. Same thing will happen, if we'll see even a little bit. This is why it's not wonderful to give up when things become more tougher.


Conclusion:

Glorious heights doesn't come so cheaply, it takes tough processes...


Song:

Let your living water

Flows over my soul

Let your Holy Spirit

Come and take control

Every situation that has trouble my mind


All my cares and burdens

Unto you I roll


Prayer:

Father when it becomes tough, help me not to give. Amen.



Have you made Jesus your friend???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments