Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget




Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:

Word: Hebrews 13:2 NKJV
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.


Here's My Take:

Those their Now Came:
7. Strangers:
The Bible said "But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty." These are the reasons why we must not give up on doing good. Because we'll see the results of our goodness.

I have seen people that vowed never to help anybody again as a result of the way people they helped behaved. Nothing sweet philanthropists like seeing the people they empowered doing so well. I have seen Apostle Chibuzor Gift celebrating so many guys that he empowered that are doing well today.

That doesn't mean that all those that he helped are doing so well. I still believe that some might have vanished from his circumference, yet it doesn't stop him from doing what he's doing.

Conclusion:
No matter how bad you feel seeing your efforts being ruined, always remember that not every seed will fall in the wrong place. Some will fall in good ground that will yield many folds.

Song:

I’ve got joy joy oh joy
Joy joy joy overflow
In my life I got joy
Joy oh joy, joy overflow  .


In my life I’ve got joy
Joy oh joy, joy overflow
In my life i got
Joy joy joy overflow


Prayer:
Father may we not waste our seeds on bad soil. Rather may dey always fall on the good soil. Amen.

Who's life do you have???

*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*

NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!

Post a Comment

0 Comments