Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Isaiah 1:19 KJV

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Isaiah 1:19 KJV



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman


Lessons to learn from Naaman's story


1. Obedience pay: 

Simple act of obedience can give you what you may not get in your life time. It's not out of place to say that obedience is the foundation of man. Because even when God said "let us make man..." Every system obeyed.


They connected together to bring that project to pass. What if they'd not obeyed?! 


Naaman was a great warrior, and rich , yet his strength and wealth was not able to wrought his deliverance. He thought it was a warfront, but was disappointed. Immediately he obeyed, many years of leprosy, which he couldn't find healing disappeared. Hallelujah...


Conclusion:

Obedience brings us to an alignment with the Spirit of God.


Song:

Jesus, I've forgotten the words that You have spoken

Promises that burned within my heart have now grown dim

With a doubting heart I follow the paths of earthly wisdom

Forgive me for my unbelief

Renew the fire again


[Chorus]

Lord have mercy

Christ have mercy

Lord have mercy on me

[Repeat]


Prayer:

Father make me obedient and humble in the name of Jesus. Amen.



Hiw was today's service???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments