Our(My, Your) Now:

 Eguh Nnamdi's Nugget





Topic: My Now, Your Now, Our Now:


Word: Hebrews 11:6 NLT  Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.



Here's My Take:


Those their Now Came:

5. Naaman


The nature of one's heart is the determinant of the level of what s/he will receive from God. The nature of a man's heart before God is a platform; a platform to receive from God, or a platform to lose from Him.


Most times, we'll hear the moderator and/or the Man of God saying during Church service, calling our attentions towards expectations. This is because most times we come with wrong expectations.


That was exactly the case of Naaman; he came with a different expectation, only to be told a different thing; washing in River Jordan. Thank God for his wise servant that gave him orientation, which made him to align with the man of God's command.


Conclusion:

It's important to surround yourself with wise people, no matter how small or great they're. Their importance are very obvious


Song:

When the best of me is barely breathin’

When I’m not somebody I believe in

Hold on to me


When I miss the light the night has stolen

When I’m slammin’ all the doors You’ve opened

Hold on to me

Hold on to me


Hold on to me when it’s too dark to see You

When I am sure I have reached the end

Hold on to me when I forget I need You

When I let go, hold me again


Prayer:

Father I bring into alignment my expectations every day to your word. Amen.



In your life, who has the final say???


*To Join Our WhatsApp Group Text/Reply "Add Me". For Sponsorship or info WhatsApp: +2348094598538. For previous post on Facebook: #ENdailynuggetsteam*


NO PART OF THIS WRITE-UP SHOULD BE SOLD OR MAKE PROFIT FROM, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. ANY OF SUCH WILL FACE THE COPYRIGHT LAW. Just share and don't sale!


Post a Comment

0 Comments